The Seller, Walter Rendell, and the Buyer, _________________________________, hereby agree as follows:
1. The Seller hereby sells to the Buyer, for the amount of $(******) payment of which is hereby acknowledged, with special stipulations listed on page 2 of this contract, a female/male Shih Tzu, “Call Name”, born DATE , by “SIRE’S NAME, out of “DAM’S NAME, AKC # TS**************, in accordance with the terms of this contract.
2. The Seller will register the puppy, as part of the litter, with the American Kennel Club (AKC), and provide the registration papers to the Buyer. The Buyer may transfer registration of the puppy with the American Kennel Club (AKC) at their own discretion.
3. The Seller guarantees that the puppy is in good health on the date of delivery/shipment. The Buyer has the right to return the puppy to the Seller within three days after delivery and receive a refund of the purchase price if the puppy is found by a veterinarian to be suffering from any disease.
4. The Seller guarantees that the puppy is free of hereditary defects to the best of his/her knowledge. We guarantee our puppies for one (1) year from the date of birth against any life threatening congenital genetic or hereditary disease or defect causing premature death. The Seller does not assume any additional liability for possible genetic defects in the puppy, and will under no circumstances be responsible for veterinary bills resulting from any such condition.
5. The puppy shall not be bred unless it is registered with the AKC, and has been cleared by a veterinarian as healthy and suitable for breeding purposes. The puppy should be bred only to a bitch or dog that is also registered with AKC. If the puppy is sold with Limited Registration, he or she is not to be bred.
6. The Buyer shall maintain the puppy in good condition, including adherence to a regular immunization schedule, heartworm preventative, good diet, and a clean and safe environment.
7. If at any time in its life the puppy is to be sold or given away, the Buyer shall so notify the Seller and give the Seller first option of return, with re-purchase price to be determined based on circumstances.
8. The Seller shall not sell the puppy, or its offspring (if any), to any individual or establishment in the business of buying and selling puppies for a profit, and under no circumstances sell or give the puppy or its offspring to a puppy mill or pet store.
1. Buyer paid deposit of $ 250.00 on DATE.
2. Seller agrees to pay balance of $ AMOUNT on or before DATE.
3. Seller agrees to release the Puppy to Buyer on DATE, or as soon thereafter as
the Buyer is able to accept the puppy.
4. Puppy’s next shots are due at age # WEEKS, DATE.
Executed this DAY day of MONTH , YEAR .
Walter Rendell ______ , Seller ______________________________________________ , Buyer
For the fastest response!