The purchase of any of our Shih Tzu puppies is subject to the following terms and
- You may reserve a puppy with a non-refundable down payment of $250.00. It is Shih Tzu Mystique’s
responsibility to deliver a clean, healthy, socialized puppy, free of disease, life threatening defects, internal or external parasites upon delivery.
- When a puppy is shipped by air, a health certificate accompanies them. We assume no responsibility for airline
- AKC Registration is provided for each of our Shih Tzu puppies.
- We guarantee our puppies for one (1) year from the date of birth against any life threatening congenital genetic or hereditary
disease or defect causing premature death. Your puppy comes to you with current shots and de-worming. You will need to make sure to do follow-up visits with your vet to get the rest of your
puppy’s shots. For this warranty to be in effect you must take this pet to a licensed veterinarian (keep your papers) within 72 hrs of picking it up. This will be at the owner’s expense, but is
necessary to validate this warranty.
- We will do our best to inform you of any minor, breed related, treatable or correctable conditions. These are NOT COVERED by the
guarantee, as they are NOT LIFE THREATENING but TREATABLE CONDITIONS.
- As much as we strive to raise healthy puppies, in toy breeds, loose patella (kneecap),umbilical cord hernia and retained baby
teeth are common.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE LIVER PROBLEMS due to the effect vaccines and flea and tic prevention can have on the liver.
- We DO NOT GUARANTEE AGAINST damage caused by hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) ~ YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THE PUPPY IS EATING.
Have raw natural honey on hand to give if the puppy seems lethargic or difficult to rouse.
- We do not replace puppies for orthopedic problems.
- Since puppies change as they mature, we do not guarantee color, size, conformation, coat quality, disposition, bite or breeding
quality after said puppy is in the care of the new owner.
- We recommend puppy to be spayed/neutered by the age of 6 months unless health conditions require otherwise. Please wait until your
puppy is at least 5 pounds before scheduling any surgery to avoid unnecessary risks involved with Anesthesia.
- Dogs sold with a 'LIMITED REGISTRATION' are not to be bred at all.
- Our guarantee is to the person purchasing the Shih Tzu and expires if/when the puppy is transferred to another party.
- We do not pay for or reimburse veterinary expenses, medicines, transportation or other costs, or offer cash refunds.
- Replacement of a Shih Tzu is subject to the availability of another litter which could take up to one (1) year. No replacement
will be given until the puppy's registration papers are returned to us.
- This guarantee and policy information supersedes any other information you may have received and when you purchase a puppy from us
you agree to these terms and conditions.
Please note that during times of stress, such as going to a new home, pups can exhibit
temporary signs of illness which may include: sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, diarrhea and/or constipation. To help reduce the signs of stress, feed the puppy the 'identical' food as the breeder
and offer bottled water, as well as taking responsible measures to reduce stress. You can do this by slowly introducing them to the house and the members of the household, as well as limiting the
time they are with strangers, children and other animals.
We hope your Shih Tzu brings you many years of love and
New Owner(s) :___________________________________
Seller : ________________________________________